Our goal is to help you obtain, maintain and enjoy healthy teeth and gums for a lifetime. It is also our mission to make sure you are happy and comfortable with each visit.
To help you get the treatment you need, we offer a number of financial payment options, and we will be happy to work with you to plan the most appropriate arrangement for you.
Our rates are affordable, and although we provide top quality treatment, we keep them lower than average so that patients can get the dental treatment they need.
One of our staff will meet with you prior to beginning your treatment plan to examine your options and help you determine what payment plan is best for you. Options include:
- We accept cash or personal checks with valid ID.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- We also accept Citi Health Cards and Care Credit which can be applied for on-line or at our office. Citi and Care Credit allow you to make small, affordable monthly payments towards your dental health and treatment and it's also interest-free up to 24 months, upon approved credit.
- We accept most forms of dental insurance. Patients with insurance should call our office and give us their insurance information in advance so that we can find out what their insurance provider will cover prior to their first visit.
- Additional payment plans and arrangements are available pending credit review.
Citi Health Cards
Treatment Today. Payments Tomorrow.
Our office accepts Citi Health Cards, which can be applied for on the Citi Health Card website or at our offices.
Our office accepts Care Credit, which can be applied for on the Care Credit website or at our offices.
Dental insurance is great! We will gladly help fill out all those complicated forms for you and help you get the greatest available benefits from your insurance.
We will even allow our office insurance expert to evaluate your particular insurance plan and work to get you the maximum reimbursement all just for you!
Accepted Insurance Carriers
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Cigna Dental
- AIG-American General
- AFTRA Union
- All other Unions
Please bring all your insurance information or insurance booklet with you to help us out. We cannot bill your insurance unless you bring all insurance information. Should you have any change in your insurance information please inform the practice before your appointment or before any services are rendered.
You should remember that your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company and we are not a party to that contract. What that means is we work for and get paid by you. i.e., you are ultimately responsible for the payment of all fees for our service.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call our office at (855) 981-8510.